Summer Camp Registration
Registration opens on Monday, January 6, at 8 a.m.
Please note: Due to historically low enrollment and state-specific licensing guidelines, we will not be offering ECE camps this summer. Four-year-olds who turn 5 by October 1st may register for Discovery Link camps. Our community partners Kid SmART and Springboard are offering ECE programs. Please visit their websites for more information.
Ready to register your child for Summer Camp? Here are a few important notes to help you get started:
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser for our registration system.
- The system will NOT save your progress — you must complete the entire application at one time. If you’re working on an application and need to come back later, you’ll have to start over.
- Please have the following information ready BEFORE you start the registration process:
- Doctor phone and address
- Dentist phone and address
- Hospital phone and address
- TWO emergency contact phone numbers and addresses
- All relevant allergy and medication information.
- DPS ID number (6-digit lunch number)
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be requested via email to the registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org by the CANCELLATION DEADLINE of the camp your child(ren) is registered to attend.
SUMMER 2020 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION – Click Here
INFORMACIÓN E INSTRUCCIONES DE REGISTROS DE VERANO 2020 – Click Here
It’s our first time registering with with DPS.
We have attended Discovery Link, enrichments or camps and registered through SchoolCare Works.